One of Europe's oldest MTB stage races is coming back
As the tradition says, the VolCAT 2018 will be held in the middle of Holy Week, in its 12 edition, the 30 and 31 of March and 1 of April. The 2018 edition will be the fourth consecutive year that the VolCAT gives UCI points in the XCS S2 category, becoming a meeting point for the international elite cyclists.
· The older mountain bike stages race in Spain and one of the most ancient in Europe.
· 13 edition
· Presence of world-class bikers
· Three stages of authentic BTT with an amazing queen stage full of singletracks.
· Different and surprising stages between Anoia i Bages
· International UCI competition and Open participation
Approximately, the length of the 3 stages will be as follows:
1st Stage. 58 km +1.500 Mts
2nd Stage. 77 km +2.100 Mts
3rd Stage. 43 km +1.100 Mts